Typical role in our sales team is a Sales Manager. This role is the vital link between customers and the company's internal functions.
In a nutshell, this is what you’ll need to master the role:
- existing customer base and a good reputation in the industry
- proof of hitting and exceeding set sales targets
- experience from a multi sales channel approach including direct b2b, resellers, agents and strategic integrator partners
- technical knowhow and experience from waste sorting systems and equipment
- entrepreneurial mind set and a can do attitude
You will be a part of our global sales team and your main sales territory will be in Europe, depending on your current location and experience. Additionally you are expected to take ownership of several other territories where you independently organise our sales activities. You may be located anywhere in Europe, however, please expect to travel some 100 days per year including monthly visits to our headquarters in Helsinki.